At last a feed produced from the most natural resource available - pure New Zealand Rye grasses. FiberEzy can be safely fed in the knowledge it has been carefully selected from strains of grasses that will eliminate the concern of staggers that horses can encounter when feeding on pasture or hay. FiberEzy is the combination of two of the best forage crops available, Alfalfa and Ryegrass. By harvesting separately and blending together with molasses FiberEzy provides a unique opportunity for excellence in nutrition combining the best these two crops have to offer.
- A nutritionally rich feed that when fed in place of hay will allow you to cut down on any hard feed being fed by up to 50%
- Guaranteed dust and mould free eliminating respiratory problems associated with hay and dusty chaffs
- FiberEzy offers a safe alternative in times when pasture conditions are conducive to staggers
- Conveniently packaged in a compact weather resistant bag that makes transport and storage a breeze
- An extremely safe natural feed perfectly suited as a staple feed for all horses
- Perfect substitute for horses in transport or being stabled
- Specially formulated FiberEzy will provide working horses that extra boost when put under pressure